Cloud Desktop Hosting Services
With the changing landscape of business services and transformation of locally present business to global business, the importance of constant access to IT resources and services is growing more than ever. Similarly, a user’s constant access to their desktop ensures that they are always in touch with their important data, files and applications.
Cloud Desktop Hosting Services enable your team to work from anywhere while enjoying the same functionality and access to business applications as they would at their desk.
Cloud Desktop Hosting Service by LevelCloud provides constant access to your desktop over the internet, no matter where you are. The service is delivered using the leading industry recognized Citrix Desktop as a Service (DaaS) platform, which remotely delivers the same desktop interface to end users as they would expect while in the office.
With Cloud Desktop Hosting Services from LevelCloud, you can:
- Increase productivity – deliver desktop access to end users across the globe, with the same user experience as if in the office.
- Escape software maintenance - access your Cloud Desktop through your usual web browser, without the need to install or maintain additional software.
- Work from anywhere - with web-based global access to your desktop and applications, you can enjoy the same user experience on any device.
- Use apps you love - your Cloud Desktop comes installed with the operating system of your choice, and business-specific applications can be added as required.
- Cut costs - flat-rate monthly fees allow you to plan your budgets, while eliminating hardware, power and operational costs allow you to cut overall expenditure.
LevelCloud’s Cloud Desktop Hosting Services eliminate the need for backend management - we take care of all infrastructure installation, updates and management. Your company also benefits from proactive round-the-clock monitoring and maintenance, so that we identify any potential issues and correct them before they cause downtime for your business.
Are you ready to liberate and empower your employees to take
their desktops anywhere?